How To Turn Off Firewall Windows 7. A firewall is a software system that allows network traffic that is considered safe to pass through and prevents network traffic that is considered unsafe. Generally, Firewall is implemented in a dedicated machine, which runs on the gateway between the local network and the Internet network.
Firewalls are used to restrict or control access to anyone who has access to private networks from outside parties. Currently, the term firewall is a common term that refers to a system that regulates communication between two different networks. Given that many companies now have access to the Internet and of course a network of corporations in it, the protection of the company's digital devices from attacks by hackers, sneakers, or other data thieves is a reality.
How To Turn Off Firewall Windows 7
1. first open 'Control Panel'. Select 'System and Scurity' After that select 'Windows Firewall'.
2. Then click 'Turn Windows Firewall on or off' in the left column.
3. If you are associated with a private network like home or work, pay attention to the first menu. To enable Windows Firewall, click 'Trun on Windows Firewall'. To turn off, select 'Turn off Windows Firewall'.
But if you join a public network, pay attention to the first menu. To enable Windows Firewall select 'Turn on Windows Firewall'. To turn off select 'Turn off Windows Firewall'.
4. After you select the settings, it may appear 'windows UAC', click Yes.
5. When you have finished setting up 'Windows Firewall', click OK.