How To Partition A Hard Drive Windows 7. Hardisk partition is to divide the memory space on harddisk into several separate spaces, where the data on each partition is not interrelated, so it will take longer if paste into different partitions. Many computer users partition their hard drives on the grounds that the space between the operating system and personal data files can be separated, this is quite reasonable because if one partition with the Operating System then you will find sub-folders that very much, and this will disrupt the user.
Another advantage when partitioning the hard drive, if your hard drive has bad sectors, you can separate between the part of the HDD is bad sectors by partitioning. Bad sectors are non-treatable HDD clogers in any computer clinic, even if there is an article that writes a similar title "How to fix a bad sector HDD" means it is misleading.
How To Partition A Hard Drive Windows 7
1. Open 'Command Run' by press windows logo + R. type diskmgmt.smc then Enter, Then will open Disk Management.
2. Right click on the Disk you want to partition, then select Shrink Volume.
3. Set the size of memory on the partition that will be created, should not be greater than the free space Drivenya. Then Select Shrink.
4. Then a new partition appears on Disk Management, but it says Unallocated. Right-click the Unallocated partition and select New Sample Volume.
5. Then the Volume Wizard appears, click Next and continue to complete.
Well tutorial above is a way to do Partition A Hard Drive Windows 7 and also interspersed some advantages and disadvantages if doing partition, thank you for visiting dukuntekno, apologize if there is mistake in writing, and if you still do not understand how to do partition harddisk Very happy if you comment and explain which part still confuses you. good luck !.