If you feel you are in a position above and intend to create a new user for your computer, it's great. Here's how to create a new user or user in Windows 7 that you can follow.
Ad Users And Computers Windows 7
1. Click the 'Start button' > 'Contol Panel'.
2. See the 'User Accounts and Family Safety' panel, click on the 'Add or remove user accounts' menu as circled in this image.
3. In this window you will find a list of existing users or users, do not bother, now click 'Create a new account'.
4. Here type in the username you want, for example the name of your family member. Then select the option 'Standard User' or 'Administrator', for standard users it is good select the first option. When finished, click the 'Create Account' button.
5. Done, you have successfully created a new user or user for your Windows 7 computer. Now move on to the next step to create a password for the user. Still on this last page, click the user you just created earlier.
6. In this window you can find several options to manage user access such as creating a password so that each user has their own space.