NOTE: Before going through this tutorial, make sure you have enable Remote Desktop Connection on the windows 8. To learn how do this, read the following tutorial.
Configuring the Computer Client
1. Open Windows Explorer, then open 'Computer Properties', see picture below.
2. Select 'Advance System Settings'.
3. Open 'Remote' tab, then select 'Allow remote connections to this computer' and press OK. then close the program.
4. Open 'Start' > 'Control Panel' > 'System and Scurity' > 'Administrative Tools' > and Open 'Local Scurity Policy'.
5. Go to 'Security Settings' > 'Local Policies' > 'Security Options'.
6. Look for “Accounts: Limit local account use of blank passwords to console logon only” and double click on it. By default the Enable option is selected and all you need to do is select “Disable” and click OK.
Connecting Client To Computer Host Remote Desktop Windows 8
1. On the Host Computer. You can start 'Remote Desktop Connection' from start menu. First, Open Apps View. Look for 'Remote Desktop Connection' and click to start. You will found it in the 'Windows Accessories' folder.
2. Enter the computer client name and user name of computer client. and click 'Connect'