How To Turn On Remote Desktop Windows 7
1. First of all, enabling the remote desktop on the computer that you want to access, by opening Windows Explorer, or by using a keyboard combination (Logo Win + E).
2. Next, Right Click on "Computer" and select "Properties". If you do not understand you can see the picture below:
3. Next you Click 'Remote' Tab. Then in the 'Remote Desktop' section. Make sure the "Allow users to connect remotely to this computer" option is checked. Next Click Apply then Click OK
4. The settings listed in the image above apply to all computers or laptops that will be remote as both host and client. If you want to remotely (host / client) you must know hostname / ip computer and user name the computer (Local). And the computer or laptop client must be given a password.
5. If you've done the above, now it's time to remote desktop. Open the Start menu > All Programs > Accessories > Communications > Remote Desktop Connection. Or by opening Run (Win+R), then you type the command "mstsc" and it will look like picture below:
6. In the picture above you should fill in the ip address of your computer that will be remote (client), username and password. Example "PUSINTEKPC2-36" which is the hostname and "pusintek" is the username of the client computer that will be on the remote. If you have the settings right then you click Connect.