Transferring Contacts From Android To IPhone With 'Move to iOS'
Apple recently released the first app called the 'Move to iOS' app on the Google Play Store. This app can move your data including contacts, photos, messages, apps and other files to iOS.
1. Open Google Play Store
2. Find the 'Move to iOS' app and install it, Then launch the app
3. After that, you will be asked to enter the code to be sent to your iPhone
4. Next open the app on iPhone, and will get the code to move contacts, photos, files, music from Android to iPhone.
5. Back to your Android device, select the type of data you want to transfer, such as contacts, music, photos, files.
6. After that, you'll see a notification saying, "Complete transfer. Your data has been copied to your new iPhone."
Transferring Contacts From Android To IPhone via SIM Card
This is one of the simplest forms of transferring contacts to other devices.
1. Step On your Android device:
- Start the Contacts app
- Click on the menu icon
- Select Import / Exsport
- Choose Import from SIM Card
4. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars
5. Select Import SIM Contacts
Transferring Contacts From Android To IPhone via Google Mail (Gmail)
Another easy method to transfer your Android contacts to your iPhone is through Gmail.
- Navigate to Settings > Account and Sync.
- Select Google and enter your Gmail Username and Password
3. Next on iPhone, you just need to go to Settings> Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Then swipe to the side to select Import in Gmail.