Virtualization is very useful because we can creat and manage virtual machine, where we can run many operatin system on one computer. Hyper-V is called Hypervisior-Based Virtualization. The hypervisor can be called software or firmware that creates a virtual machine.
Hyper-V Manager Windows 7
To enable Hyper-V in Windows 7, First you need to download Remote Server Administrative Tool from microsoft offciial link download. When finished downloading, then instal to complete. After that, enable Hyper-V with following steps:
1. Open 'Control Panel', then open 'Program and Feature'.
2. Click 'Turn Windows Features On or Off'.
4. Expand on 'Remote Server Administrative Tools', and check 'Hyper-V-Tools', then click Ok.
5. Pop-Up Installation will appear, wait to finish.
6. Once Completed, then will be the menu 'Administrative Tools' When you click windows buttom.
7. If you successfuly to install hyper-V, then will appear Hyper-V window.