How To Clone A Hard Drive Windows 7 : What You Need
1. Computer (not Laptop).
2. USB Flashdisk that still healthy.
3. Northon Ghost & amp; USB Format Tool here
Http://upfile.mobi/1281544 or https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4-R_Gk1XOWTdFo1aTJLbkRYTmc
4. 2 HDD or more, where one of both/them is installed OS for cloning to other HDD.
5. Mouse with PS2 port instead of USB (except if your BIOS is suport USB Mouse).
How To Clone A Hard Drive Windows 7 : Preparation And Installing Northon Ghost Into Flashdisk
1. Extrack the file you downloaded earlier. You will find the file 'usb_format.exe' and a folder named 'norton ghost'.
2. Plug the Flashdisk into the computer and open the downloaded usb_format.exe application.
3. After open the usb_format.exe app, Set it like this. File system = fat32, check list / check 'creat a dos bootable disk', fill the location of the dos file with the Norton Ghost folder of the file you downloaded earlier. Then format and wait for it to finish.
4. Copy the contents of Northon Ghost folder that you downloaded earlier to flash (remember copy the contents of the folder instead of the folder), note the following picture.
6. After the above steps are completed, turn off the computer.
1. First, Setting the computer BIOS to Booting flash. Because my Mobo uses AMIBIOS I just press F11 then choose the disk to boot (not all amibios supports F11 key). Ignore this step if your bios is not the same as mine. Because of the various types of bios please search on google for bios setting steps to boot according to the brand bios on your computer.
2. After boot from Flashdisk the screen will be black and there is writing 'Windows NT'.
3. Type 'mouse' then enter, in order to support the mouse device with PS / 2 port or USB Mouse if BIOS support.
4. Type 'ghost' then enter, to open Northon Ghost, initial view of Northon Ghost like this & gt; Click OK.
8. After that you will set the partition space. For partition C, set minimum 30gb and above, because C partition is the place for cloning.
9. After setting the memory space is complete, select OK to start the cloning process. Wait for it to finish. Average 10 to 20 minutes.