How To Backup Computer To External Hard Drive
The process of data backup Windows 7 can also be done automatically and periodically (schedule backup). This backup schedule will remove the old backup and replace it with the latest backup. You also have the choice of backup storage location. You can backup to hard disk, backup to DVD, and can also backup to network. In this article, I will discuss How To Backup Computer To External Hard Drive. Here are the steps to make a backup of Windows 7 to a hard drive:
1. Open Control Panel. On the System and Security item, click Backup your computer.
In the next window, click on Set up Backup.
2. In the first Backup Wizard window, select the hard drive partition or external drive (flash or external hard drive) which will be the backup location. Click Next to continue.
3. Next, select the option Let Windows choose (recommended) and click Next. If you want to specify what will be backed up, select Let me choose.
4. In the next window, click the Save settings and run backup button to start the backup process.
5. Windows 7 data backup process will start soon. Wait until the backup process, The time required for this backup process depends on the size of the file to be in the backup.