By controlling and Access Android Phone From Pc, many things can be done. Examples such as reply to WhatsApp messages, BBM, LINE, even playing games on Android and much more. How do I remotely get Android from my computer? Here is the complete tutorial.
How to Access Android Phone From Pc
1. Before starting to control and Access Android Phone From Pc or laptop, there are some things you download first. If it has been downloaded, you can just start to the next step.
- Download and Instal Mobizen Mirroring For Android
- Download and Instal Mobizen For PC (Windows or Mac)
2. Run Mobizen Mirroring, and do the registration first. If you already have an account, you can login.
3. If you've registered an account, you can start controlling Android from your computer. Click Start Mobizen.
4. Connect your Android smartphone to your laptop or computer using a data cable. Make sure you have enabled USB debugging. When the pop up message 'Allow USB debugging?' Appears, click OK.
5. Now, open Mobizen for PC, then select Android Remote Control.
6. Enter the email and password you created earlier. After that click Connect.
7. A notification will appear on your Android device. Notice 'Mobizen Mirroring will start capturing everything that's displayed on your screen', Click the Start Now button.
8. Now You can automatically access control and Access Android Phone From Pc.
That's how to control and Access Android Phone From Pc. If you have a remote Android way from other laptops, you can share in the comments field. This does not require an internet connection if you connect using a data cable. However, it will require internet if you are relying on Android from a computer without data cable.